July 27, 2012
Questions to Ask Your Motorcycle Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are reading this after you have called or met with a few different attorneys, you may be feeling a little discouraged. Time is of the essence when hiring a motorcycle personal injury lawyer, but you don’t want to make the wrong decision.
If any attorneys have made you feel like a number, rushed you or did not truly listen to what you had to say, then they are not worth a second thought. It is sad, but many attorneys simply view the clients in terms of the money they could earn them, not the humans they are, suffering from stress of bills and painful injuries.
Ask Your Motorcycle Personal Injury Lawyer These QuestionsThe easiest way to make the right decision is to ask questions. The right motorcycle personal injury lawyer will take the time to answer you and they will not give you generic responses. Below are a few questions to get you started:
- Will the compensation likely be worth even dealing with the case?
- What do I need to pay upfront?Are there any additional fees?
- What type of evidence will you need to gather to build a case for me?
- What will I need to do during the process?
- Do you foresee my case going to trial or will the insurance company probably settle?