March 22, 2013
Questions to Ask a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
Hiring a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer is a big decision, but it does not have to be a stressful one. It does not matter if you are hiring someone for yourself or a loved one, there are a few important questions you should ask.
Interviewing Los Angeles Injury AttorneysYou may be tempted to open the phone book and just randomly pick one of the Los Angeles personal injury attorneys, but this would be a huge mistake. Just because they say they can handle your case does not mean they have the experience needed to properly do so. Take the time to get the answers to some very important questions.
- What type of cases do you handle daily?
- How long have you been handling personal injury cases?
- How long have you been practicing law?
- Do you charge a retainer fee?
- Are most of your cases settled out of court or in the courtroom?
- What is your track record of settlements and verdicts?
- Who will actually be handling my case?
- Has my particular lawyer won any awards?
- What happens if my case is lost?
- Do you have the time and resources to devote to my case?